These are the terms and conditions that govern the use of torontette.com, its content and services (collectively the Website or Blog). Please carefully read this page before accessing the Website. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the Website. You may not access or use the Website if you do not agree. The minimum age requirement for accessing the Website is 13 years old.
- Contributor responsibility – if you use the Website, comment on the blog, post content, post links, or make material available through the Website (Content), you are completely liable for the content of, or any harm that may result from, that Content. By making a contribution, you warrant and represent that:
- the use, copying, and downloading of the Content will not violate proprietary rights, including patent, copyright, trade secret rights, or trademark of any third party;
- you have permission from the person who has intellectual property rights of the Content you post;
- the Content does not install or contain viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms or any harmful content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not have unwanted or unethical content intended to drive traffic to other websites;
- the Content is not defamatory or libellous, does not incite violence or contain threats towards individuals, or does not violate the publicity or privacy rights of any third party.
Without limiting any of those warranties or representations, torontette.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to remove or refuse any content that is in any way objectionable or harmful, or violates any policy; or deny or terminate access to the torontette.com to any individual, in its sole discretion.
- Website visitor responsibility – torontette.com cannot review all of the content posted to the Website and therefore cannot be liable for the content, effects, or use. By accessing or using the Website, torontette.com does not represent that it endorses the content posted, or that the Website believes such content to be useful, non-harmful, or accurate. You are liable for taking the necessary safety measures to protect your computer system and yourself from destructive content, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.
Torontette.com commits to protect the privacy of visitors, subscribers, and those who provide contact information to the Website. Additionally, torontette.com is against spam.
- What information does torontette.com collect? The Website only collects personally identifiable information provided by the user. This information may be provided when visitors fill our online forms, including:
- Electronic newsletter – we require the following information to register online for our newsletters: name and email address.
- Contact forms – to contact torontette.com, we use various forms throughout the Website. The information required varies, but mostly includes name and email address.
- What information does torontette.com share? The Website will not share, sell, or rent personally identifiable information with any third party.
- How does torontette.com use information collected? Personal information collected by the Website is mainly used for the purpose wherein it is collected – to help the delivery of newsletters, membership, inquiries, or documents to interested recipients. Additionally, torontette.com may use your personal information as follows:
- Aggregate with other registered members or subscribers to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and assess other demographic trends.
- To provide you notification about new information that may interest you.
- To occasionally reach you for surveys or to ask for feedback on the Website and other aspects of the blog.
- To send promotional materials.
- How do you opt out? If you decide to opt out, at any time, from further receiving newsletters, you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the newsletter sent via email.
All text, photos, and graphics used on the Website, unless otherwise stated, are the intellectual property of torontette.com and protected by copyright laws.
To republish any of the Content found on torontette.com, please contact us beforehand and tell use your purpose.
All information on torontette.com is solely for general information purposes. The information here is accurate as of the publication date of the article. Our contributors provide up-to-date information. However, we cannot make warranties or representations of any kind, implied or express, about the accuracy, availability, reliability, completeness, or suitability with regard to the Website or any information contained on this Blog for any purpose. You are accessing and reading information on the Blog at your own free will. It will be at your own risk to put reliance on said information. You acknowledge that the Content on this Blog may contain errors or inaccuracies.
By using the Website, you consent to the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer of torontette.com.